Actually strictly speaking, Jane did it first… ;-)
Lisbon is like “YAY! Rigsby and Van Pelt…………………shit, I really need a boyfriend” :P <3
now she has her only one
What is “I Heart Tunney”?
- "I Heart Tunney" is a fan-made project, designed to let our favorite actress Robin Tunney know how much she is loved by her many fans.
What will we send to Robin?
- Hearts! We want this project to be as inexpensive as possible, so we decided to send Robin origami hearts.
- Hereis a great site with instructions on how to make different kinds of origami hearts!
- You can also send any type of heart themed items you want: paper hearts, knit hearts, candy hearts, or a heart themed gift on amazon, etsy, etc.
- Also, feel free to send anything else you would like Robin to have! Be creative :)
When will this be taking place?
- The project will be running from now until the time all packages are sent out to Robin (we would like them to ideally all arrive around the same time). We would like all packages to arrive around the date of October 19th (6 months after Robin’s birthday ^.^)
- The deadline for Non-Americans sending packages will be: October 1st.
- The deadline for Americans sending packages will be: October 12th.
So what exactly do I do?
- Once you’ve decided what to send to Robin, make sure you put the words “I Heart Tunney” somewhere in your package/envelope, and send it out from your local post office!
Robin Tunney “The Mentalist
Warner Bros Studios, 4000 Warner Blvd. Bldg 44
Burbank, CA 91522 USA
- Let us know that you participated, and (if you’re comfortable with it) what you sent to Robin!
More Questions? Ask us! Contacts:
- tumblr (via ask)
- twitter: @ihearttunney
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mentalist - Patrick Jane - It’s over It’s done